Electrical Engineer – Expression of InterestBack
Posted By :
Start Date :
Jun 12, 2018
Jul 12, 2018
CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs (PERTH)
Job Type :
Oil & Gas
- Expression of interest
- Global Oil & Gas company
- Front End Engineering Design
Aker Solutions are seeking expressions of interest from personnel to assist with Front End Engineering Design (FEED) for a project located offshore Western Australia. The scope may include a normally unattended installation with a permanently moored semi-submersible substructure and topsides.
- Provide discipline engineering services for FEED under the guidance of Lead and Senior Discipline Engineers.
- Prepare discipline engineering work with other Aker Solutions offices as applicable.
- Participate in safety studies and consider safety in design in all discipline engineering activities
- Interaction with global SMEs as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years oil & gas engineering experience
- Previous oil and gas experience on Australian offshore projects
- Previous experience multidiscipline teams of engineers
- Familiarity with the design specifics relevant to North West Shelf and Australian regulatory regime
- Appropriate knowledge of current Australian standards and regulations
- Competent in the use of relevant discipline software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills (both in motivating employees and influencing stakeholders)
- Ability to work in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
Vision and Values:
- Conduct yourself in line with Aker Solutions Vision and Values and ensure that safety is the first consideration in any Aker Solutions activity
HSE and Quality:
- Work in accordance with Aker Solutions HSE and Quality Standards and regulations, including:
- Provide input to improve HSE performance
- Demonstrate due diligence in managing hazards associated with work carried out
- Understand and apply Risk Management techniques to work undertaken
- Prepare an annual HSE commitment and adhere to the commitments made
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
- Personnel currently located in Australia are highly preferred
To apply for this role please click 'Apply' below or contact our Recruitment team at HR-Perth@akersolutions.com