Posted By :
Design and Construct
Start Date :
Jan 07, 2019
Feb 07, 2019
Job Type :
- Are you an Electrical Engineer who is passionate about the renewable energy sector?
- Would you like to work for an international business who has kept its entrepreneurial vibe, keeping it agile & innovative?
- Are you looking for an uplift on your salary? With no red tape, don't be pigeoned-holed & be rewarded fairly for the work that you do.
About the company
- We are working with an international organisation who is currently their presence within the Australian renewable energy market, they are already making huge in-roads with several large solar farms in the pipeline for 2019.
- They are now in a position where they can hire additional Electrical Engineers for their commercial solar engineering team.
- If you are an Electrical Engineer and you want to work on large-scale projects but you want to work for an organisation is highly innovative, agile, and adaptive when it comes to getting things done then you should definitely apply.
About the role:
You will be working on a commercial size solar farm project that will continue to improve the use of local renewable resources in the NSW area. It is in the development stages of the project and construction of the solar farm will soon start.
In terms of your responsibilities, you will be involved in the following
- Electrical Engineering Design, PV Storage, Energy Storage, etc
- Experience in working in a project management team
- Working with the team to maintain QA & QC & HS
- Stakeholder management
- Site visits
To be considered for this role, you should have the following experience:
- Previous project management experience in the solar industry (Commercial upwards)
- Experience in electrical infrastructure projects, energy efficiency, solar PV, batteries...
- Minimum Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Existing, working experience of Australia Standards & Procedures
- PPA & VPP experience
What is in it for you?
- Work for an international business with a dynamic culture that will nurture your growth through careful succession & development planning
- Work for a company who will have a conversation about your salary package and will reward you fairly.
How to apply?
Get in contact with Kyla
- 0432 989 725