Electrical Service Co ordinatorBack
Posted By :
Tri State Electrical & Communications
Start Date :
Apr 20, 2017
May 20, 2017
Job Type :
Tristate Electrical & Communications
is a privately owned QLD electrical contracting company, operating since 1994. Based in East Brisbane we have 40+ fulltime staff and service a large number of Blue Chip Clients.
Currently we have a fulltime position vacant for a Service Coordinator, handling the day to day running of the Service team.
- Working under the Service Manager and taking their direction.
- Supervision of Service Tradesmen.
- Dealing direct with customers to schedule and complete works.
- Ensuring WHS site requirements are maintained
- Identifying possible additional work.
- Working with staff to ensure a safe, harmonious and productive work place.
- Some after hours coordination as required.
- Managing materials and wholesalers to ensure adequate service, delivery and pricing
- Completion of sign off documentation.
- Current Australian residency is a must
- Qld Electrical fitter mechanic licence
- Previous experience in managing / supervising electrical projects
- Advanced knowledge of relevant Australian Standards
- Current Drivers Licence
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Neat and tidy presentation.
- Good communications skills
- Meticulous and thorough planning and organisation skills
Position comes with the following:
- Remuneration based on experience ($75k-$90k salary)
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
If you are a self-motivated person, looking for a positive and helpful team environment, this may be the career opportunity you have been looking for.
Please send resumes to: