Technician (Electronic & Communication)Back
Posted By :
Department of Transport and Main Roads
Start Date :
Dec 03, 2018
Jan 03, 2019
Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
Job Type :
Government & Defence
- Permanent full time
- Salary in the range of $58,440 to $66,652 per annum excluding superannuation.
- Safe, healthy & secure workplace; professional development; flexible work options
- Install and maintain equipment in accordance with Departmental plans and specifications and ensure compliance with the ACMA Regulations, Electrical Safety Act and AS/NZS Wiring Rules.
- Lead Teams for Installation and maintenance / ITS activities.
- Apply technical skills to ensure project delivery is consistent and effective in meeting stakeholder requirements
- Comply with safety procedures to maintain a safe work environment and to ensure compliance with Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
- Input data into the Transport and Main Roads Computerised maintenance and asset systems and accurately complete any necessary documentation and work records in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other Authorities where necessary for effective co-ordination of electrical construction and maintenance activities.
- Perform work which while primarily involving the skills of the employee's trade is incidental or peripheral to the primary task and facilitates the completion of the whole task. Such incidental or peripheral work would not require additional formal technical training
For further information about this position and details on how to apply, please visit the Queensland Government Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/296592/18.
Closing Date: Friday, 14 December 2018